C# .NET full stack Developer
What you will do
As a C# .Net Developer, you will join a driven team at a young and fast-growing company engaged in highly innovative and ground-breaking projects in the field of WEB 3.0, NFTs, smart contracts, digital wallets, Zero Knowledge Proof, identification and Blockchain. Our unique knowledge and services are now recognised and purchased worldwide. This offers excellent opportunities for you as a developer to grow and further develop yourself by expanding your knowledge and experience. Personal development is one of the core values of our organisation.
Within the team, you are responsible for independently developing existing applications and developing new applications. You are expected to contribute to the design of projects and concepts before construction starts. We are growing and that means that our team grows with us. You can make an important contribution to building the team if you want to. At an introductory meeting, we are therefore particularly interested in your ambitions. We want to understand what drives you and how we can match your wishes and ideas with our growth ambitions and cool projects. We record this in a personal development plan. You can think about specialising, focusing purely on development and belonging to the absolute top in this. Or that your responsibility is extended to customer contact, or helping to expand the team and managing that team.
Our projects, the customers and the new markets in which we are growing are very challenging and require an entrepreneurial and driven attitude, but above all an interest in and knowledge of new technology and software development. If you recognise yourself in this and would like to grow with us and work on national and international innovative projects that make a difference, come and talk to us! We look forward to seeing you in our new trendy and relaxed office in Naarden!
Your qualifications and skills
- HBO (+)/ WO working and thinking level
- Good command of both the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing
- Independent work attitude, entrepreneurial and team player
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience
- Experience with .NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC
What we offer you
- A truly flexible work environment and the ability to work where you are most productive. Sometimes at work, sometimes at home, sometimes on the road.
- Access to great technology.
- Long-term employment, training and development opportunities, great company culture.
- Industry mentors and opportunities to develop and learn from others.
- Very interesting innovative projects to contribute to.
- Good salary and unique benefits.
- Add value to a growing organisation with a successful team
- Regular events to celebrate successes and network.
- Work fun and a relaxed workplace in a beautiful office.
- Delicious fresh fruit, snacks, coffee, tea, stocked fridge with drinks and ice in the office and collaboration hubs.
Where will you work?
PROxID is located in a trendy and relaxed office in Naarden. Working from home and flexible working hours are of course negotiable, but it is essential in this constructive and fast-growing phase to keep in touch with the team, our clients and suppliers.
PROxID is an innovative fast-growing organisation. headquartered in Naarden (NH). PROxID develops solutions based on Blockchain and NFT, Zero Knowledge Proof (ZKP) software and our own Customer Compliance Platform. We do this with best-in-class Blockchain, NFT and Identity technologies. Our solutions are deployed nationally and internationally to the great satisfaction of customers.